Tuesday 19 February 2013

1st photo shoot

to start of with my project I am going to few photo shoots with small movements that in high speed resolution its going to look like like moving image film.


the first photo shoot went ok the difficulties that I came acros during this studio shoot was to get the light all even in style of Martin Schoeller there was always a shadow under the chin or side of the face as one of the flash light wouldn't flash when the photographs wanted to be taken. 
most of the images were not very well focused which i only could choose 20 images out of this shoot to use for my actual project.

 These are the images that i have chosen and added a background that was meaningful to me, something somewhere where I have history/memories in that specific place.


















To be bale o do this I had to match the background colour to the other backdrops making them sharper adding more shadows and highlights to it. then from the other portrait image cut the model out with Magnetis Losoo Toll  and paste it on to the background making sure colours match in both sets and the repetition of the images are the same colour and tone and shadows.






No comments:

Post a Comment